I’ve written ten non-fiction books. One was a national best seller and two won awards. I’d be delighted to give a seminar on any of these topics.
- Impressions of Namibia, Blurb, 2012.
- Impressions of Estonia, Blurb, 2012.
- Exploring Niagara: The complete guide to Niagara Falls and vicinity, with Allyson Tammemagi, Fitzhenry & Whiteside, Markham, 2007. (Revised edition of 1997 book)
- Exploring the Hill: A guide to Canada’s parliament past and present, Fitzhenry & Whiteside, Markham, 2002.
- Winning Proposals: How to write them and get results, Self-Counsel Press, Vancouver, 1995; second edition, 1999; third edition, 2010.
- Compelling Communication: Developing the Tools for Successful and Persuasive Communication, Fitzhenry & Whiteside, Markham, 2005.
- Air: Our Planet’s Ailing Atmosphere, Oxford University Press, Toronto, 2009.
- Eagles on an Island, Blurb, 2010.
- The Waste Crisis: Landfills, incinerators, and the search for a sustainable future, Oxford University Press, New York, 1999.
- Half-Lives: A Guide to Nuclear Technology in Canada, with David Jackson, Oxford University Press, Toronto, 2009. (Revised edition of Unlocking the Atom, 2002)